Yamalube® 2R is the ultimate oil for ultimate performance. In extremes of temperature and under the toughest racing conditions, this ester-based premix lubricant really delivers. Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Quads… this is the hot one. Specially recommended when riding the amazing Yamaha YZ in competition.
- Ester-based formula for an exceptionally clean engine at extreme temperatures
- 100% synthetic oil – made for top racing performance at the highest level
- Even at reduced oil/fuel mix ratio, a strong oil film is maintained to avoid piston seizure
- Unique blend prevents sticking throttle, piston rings and exhaust power valves
- Maximum acceleration and power delivery with less friction means longer engine life
- Strong red dye colour for easy detection in the fuel mixture
- Suitable for: MC-Off Road
You may also like
Yamalube S2 Semi-synthetic autolube 2-stroke Oil
Yamalube semi- synthetic 2 stroke engine oil
Three Bond Silicone Liquid Gasket 1215
A semi-flowing single component, solvent free and non-acid RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone liquid gasket from 'ThreeBond'. Its properties make it ideal for places where a long faultless seal is absolutely critical, recommended for sealing flange surfaces, screw sections and as a gasket dressing to prevent oil, water, fuel and chemical leaks. Its properties provide a long tack-free time which fully cures in 24 hours. With an effective operating temperature range (-60 degC to +250 degC) and excellent adhesion (even to slightly oily surfaces) it's recommended for all automotive, motorcycle, watercraft, snowmobile and ATV engines. 250g tube.