Semi synthetic engine oil, a unique blend for 4-stroke engines with or without integrated gearbox. The oil can be used in normal and sporty riding conditions.
- YAMALUBE S 4 10W40 1L
- Recommended for wet clutches
- High detergent and dispersive properties
- Synthetic base stocks provide outstanding lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear and increase engine lifetime
- Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- JASO MA2 standard guarantees the perfect working of wet clutch and gearbox longevity
- Suitable for: MC-On Road, MC-Off Road, Scooter 4-stroke, ATV
You may also like
Yamalube S2 Semi-synthetic autolube 2-stroke Oil
Yamalube semi- synthetic 2 stroke engine oil
Three Bond Silicone Liquid Gasket 1215
A semi-flowing single component, solvent free and non-acid RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone liquid gasket from 'ThreeBond'. Its properties make it ideal for places where a long faultless seal is absolutely critical, recommended for sealing flange surfaces, screw sections and as a gasket dressing to prevent oil, water, fuel and chemical leaks. Its properties provide a long tack-free time which fully cures in 24 hours. With an effective operating temperature range (-60 degC to +250 degC) and excellent adhesion (even to slightly oily surfaces) it's recommended for all automotive, motorcycle, watercraft, snowmobile and ATV engines. 250g tube.